Members of our Parade Teams and Danceline Prep Dance Companies participate in the following local parades each year!
- Pecan Festival Parade in Colfax – November
- Pineville Christmas Parade – December
- Alexandria Christmas Parade – December
- Children’s Mardi Gras Parade – early spring
- Consistently VOTED Cenla’s Best Dance Studio by the residents of Central Louisiana
- Won First Place IMTA International Talent Competition
- Won Grand National Champion, National Dance Alliance
- Won First Place National Dance Alliance, Las Vegas – Cashman Center
- Won First Place National Dance Alliance, Orlando Florida, Universal Studios
- Won multiple Platinum Awards Showstoppers Dance Competition
- Won top honors Applause Talent Competition
- Won top honors LA Dance Magic
- Won top honors Dancemakers
- Won top honors International Dance Challenge
- Won top honors Starpower Talent Competition
- Won “Broadway Bound” award
- Selected as the official studio choreographer and sponsor for Professional sports dance teams – Rapides Rangers’Rangerettes, The Thunderbolts and more
- Won at National NDA Championships!
- Won two national championships at Universal Studios!
- Won their division at the Starmakers competition, including the Highest-scoring award!
- Won Top Awards at Showstoppers Competition
- Won First Place at the Applause Talent Competition!
- Won Broadway Bound Award!
- Won Overall Top Group at Curtain Call Dance Challenge – Mobile, Alabama
- Won Jamfest National Championship in Biloxi, Mississippi
- Won Top Group Sportsmanship Awards at multiple competitions
- Won Top Choreography Awards at Platinum Dance Competition
- Participated in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!
We were selected for an exclusive performance aboard a top-rated international cruise ship. We presented a “Louisiana Revue,” highlighting the history and culture of Louisiana.
We later sailed the Western Caribbean, performing a Mardi Gras show for the passengers and crew.
Next, the dancers of VICKI’s performed once again on a luxury cruise ship with a show of an elaborate Spanish-themed production!
If you would like information about auditioning for the “Stars At Sea” program, call or email us! (318) 443-2623 or email@example.com
In addition to the cruise ship performances, Vicki’s has been the recipient of many other awards and honors!
Many of Vicki’s dancers have performed in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, at the Super Bowl in various Cities, at the Aloha Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii, the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, Texas, the Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida, Walt Disney World, several Six Flags locations, the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana, The Urban Bush Women in New York City, Stars of Tomorrow in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and various Nutcracker Performances throughout the country. Many have been accepted into exclusive Schools of the Arts throughout the world.
Vicki’s Dance Centers are the training ground for future dance teachers and studio owners, mentoring many to go out into the world and teach what they learned from Vicki and her team.
Vicki is also the pioneer for Liturgical Praise Dance in Louisiana, starting the largest praise team in the area and attending the World Sacred Dance Conference for several years consecutively. Recently, Vicki has been called to mentor praise teams from many Christian denominations, seeking to implement this “visual form of prayer” into their worship services.
Vicki’s dancers are continually in demand for local, state and national performances, with their “clean and classy” style a welcome highlight: refreshing entertainment for all audiences.
Vicki’s dancers are consistently chosen for danceline and cheerleading memberships at their schools, from Elementary to University, including LSU Golden Girls.